Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Not-A-So-Good-Day


Sorry if I haven't updated it. I really got sad, i'm really busy you know?? Making projects for school. You know the result of sleeping late?? Here:

                           

                           

      Well I don't really do this....

                             

I don't sleep cause I don't want to be scolded by my teachers and of course I don't want to be embarrassed. Also, I might miss the lessons. I just felt like I want to go home and sleep. Catch up some "Zzzzzsss"..... I even drank water so my eyes and my mind would be alert but it's just no use..

                                  




That's just what I did. Those pictures above this sentence. So, I decided to sleep early.. okay! At least I got to post here today :) Ba-bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment