Thursday, August 8, 2013

STAY WEIRD


*** I'm really really sorry I updated this blog because we had our quarterly exams and finally i sacrificed.... well -_-. If you are wondering why did I said "STAY WEIRD" it's because staying weird is fun. (Am I weird?) 


STAY WEIRD AS EVER.

If you know you're weird and if you know I'm weird then we're going to be good friends. I could say that I'm weird because I love clouds. SEE!! I told you you're going to say I'm WEIRD. Now, you know already what I want to say today to all of you. Not just clouds but COLORFUL ones. You could see that I always use CAPSLOCK ON and that's another sign of me of being WEIRD. Well, I'm not mad, it's just my way of expressing words on my blog "emphasizing it" yes that's the word.

I LOVE MY BLOG!!

I love my blog. I need comments, appreciations, and reactions from you guys. So please I hope next time... Okay back to my topic. Staying Weird is so easy. By the way you know that I love clouds I even saved pictures of some colorful clouds and I love it so much. I love colors- any whether it's neon, dark, or light but what I love the most is pastel. :) If you don't love my variety of colors then tell me! Because I'll thank you for hating it,









.
.
.
.
.


SORRY
IF THE
IMAGE
IS SOO
  BLURRRED.

If you love minionss, well FYI. I love them too. I'll do that when I get to the clouds. Haha, I'm so weird. Sorry if I'm so happy. I just like to be happy all the time. Is that being WEIRD again? 

Last Words:

Let's not forget that staying with who you are would make the people who surrounds you proud and happy with you. That's why if you're personality is whether cheerful, emo, girly, flirt, mad, wild, simple, cool or even WEIRD---- Stay with who you are don't let anyone else change you!! Why? Are you a machine or a robot or a gadget that can be reformat anytime, anywhere in this world??




P.S. I'm not mad. I'm just saying the truth. :) Ba. Bye. xxxo. (Pls. don't copy me, be inspired.)


No comments:

Post a Comment