Thursday, August 22, 2013

#LateUpdate Fionna and Cake


Sorry guys!! Haven't updated due to busyness and laziness. Haha sorry. So If you know "Adventure Time" one of my favorite cartoons. I have fave characters of course. It's FIONNA and CAKE! Yey!

                                    


I mean look they loook aadorable. I love these two than Finn and Jake. Please. No. Hate. :) I just like them and that's what I think so yeah. And also I like Gumball :)


                                    


I MEAN. Prince Gumball :) They really look so perfect together oh and another one :)

                                           


Queen Ice? Sorry if I got her name wrong. I forgot her name hehe :)  Okk so that's all for now. And I'm really really sorry.






then on twitter: https://twitter.com/sayhellotoher please follow me :)

I would really really appreciate it. So better follow me people :) Thanks. Lots of Love :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment